This one is a classic and is bound to make you crack up. It's the age old question really - "If Computers had a gender, would they be male or female?". Here are some answers from the net, based on 'some' logic.
Five Reasons to Believe Computers Are Male:
1. They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
2. A better models right around the corner.
3. They look attractive - until you take them home.
4. Big power surges knock them out for the rest of the night.
5. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
Five Reasons to Believe Computers Are Female:
1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
2. Even the smallest mistakes are immediately committed to memory.
3. The native language used to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to anyone else.
4. The message "bad command or file name" is about as informative as, "If you don't know what is wrong, then I'm not going to tell you."
5. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
What's your take? Drop your imaginative comments :)