Top 15 Geeky Pickup Lines
Surely you have used a few pickup lines, but how about using some thing say more 'techie' and 'geeky' at a computer convention or at the linux bar? Here's a few of the best we assembled up to get you started.
1. How about we go home and you handle my exception?
2. Nice hard drive!
3. Computer guys have skilled fingers if you know what I mean
4. No, that’s not a Logitech MX-100 in my pants, but thanks for noticing.
5. Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open? (corny!)
6. With my IQ and your body we could begin a race of genetic superchildren to conquer the earth.
7. My ‘up-time’ is better than BSD (we love this.. but aren't Sparc's better?)
8. Hey Baby, Let me hack your kernel
9. Is that an iPod mini in your pocket or are you just happy to see me
10. Come to my 127.0.0.1 and I’ll give you sudo access
11. You must've been made by Intel to be that hot!
12. Resistance is futile. (we think only borg will fall for this! - Ed)
13. You got me stuck on Caps Lock, if you know what I mean.
14. I'm developing a new make-out program. Would you like to join the beta test? (just don't try it with an alpha code, if you know what we mean - Ed)
15. So you read Geek 24 too? (okay we made that up - Ed!)
Of course, none of them are really going to get a girl - we think. Unless, she is perhaps reading the same blog as you do (hint.. hint). Forward this around, and if you have few you want to add drop us a line.