Top 15 signs that you are Geek
Don't know if you are geek? Here are the absolute 15 signs that that can 'confirm' it for you.
- You try to "ping" people to see if they are awake.
- You wonder if Matrix is real.
- Instead of calling your home to say you are late, you send an e-mail.
- You talk more about routers and your latest php code that transliterates python into ruby instead of the weather or the news.
- When filling your home address in application forms you fill your IP address
- When asked where you live, you tell them it's easier to catch me on Yahoo, MSN etc. Messenger
- When you meet people at parties you ask "Do you have a blog, profile?". "Are you on orkut?".
- You live a lot on more Second Life than the first life.
- You prefer cybersex to real sex anytime. It's more interactive you reckon.
- You crack geek jokes and geek quotes at the drop of a packet.
- You have all of Think Geek's shirts in your wardrobe including the one that says "geek".
- You are subscribed to more RSS feeds than the number of people in your colony.
- You spend more time on Digging stories at Digg than you do sleeping.
- You prefer "Murphy's Law" instead of the Bible to show you the way.
- Lastly you know you are geek, when you are reading this list!
Want to add more to the list? Drop a comment.